Secretariat: AFNORCommittee Manager:
Chairperson (until end 2025):Mme Isabelle Vendeuvre
ISO Technical Programme Manager [TPM]:ISO Editorial Programme Manager [EPM]:
- Creation date: 2001
Standardization of the management concepts for service activities relating to drinking water supply, wastewater and stormwater systems.
This structure includes activities necessary to fulfil the objectives of water supply, wastewater and stormwater systems. Water supply for purposes other than drinking water can be included in this management concept structure.
- Normative target or threshold values for service quality criteria;
- Normative limits of acceptability for drinking water quality or for wastewater and stormwater discharges to the environment;
- Design, specification or construction of water supply, wastewater and stormwater systems and components thereof
- Standardization in sludge recovery, recycling, treatment and disposal as within the scope of ISO/TC 275;
- Standardization in water reuse as within the scope of ISO/TC 282;
- Methods for the measurement of water quality, which are covered by ISO/TC 147.
Visit the Technical Committee's own website for more information.