ISO/TS 10303-1609:2006 specifies the application module for AP210 assembly requirement allocation.
ISO/TS 10303-1609:2006 deals with the representation of assembly requirement allocation. Assembly requirement allocation includes the following information:
- complete functional and physical interface requirements,
- complete capability to allocate enterprise or external agency requirements to assembly function or physical design,
- model based requirement description using simulation models, and
- models with assigned parametric data.
Supporting data including document, authorization, product identification, external definition and authorization are included.
The following is within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1609:2006:
- requirements allocated to an assembly view of a product.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2006-12Stade: Clôture de l'examen [90.60]
Comité technique :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS mises à jour