This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1609:2006 specifies the application module for AP210 assembly requirement allocation.
ISO/TS 10303-1609:2006 deals with the representation of assembly requirement allocation. Assembly requirement allocation includes the following information:
- complete functional and physical interface requirements,
- complete capability to allocate enterprise or external agency requirements to assembly function or physical design,
- model based requirement description using simulation models, and
- models with assigned parametric data.
Supporting data including document, authorization, product identification, external definition and authorization are included.
The following is within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1609:2006:
- requirements allocated to an assembly view of a product.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2006-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 93
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review