ISO/TS 10303-1792 specifies the application module for Sketch.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1792:
- sketches as planar geometric constructs for use in the generation of surfaces and solids by means of sweep operations and other operations of related types;
- neutral two dimensional sketches, defined in general coordinate systems;
- positioned sketches, defined in three-dimensional model space;
- relationships between neutral two dimensional sketches and positioned sketches defined by mappings;
- the use of parameters and constraints to define variational sketches;
NOTE the ability to constrain geometric elements of sketches is available when this module is used with the geometric constraints module.
- subsketches as partial sketches subject to special treatment;
- geometric elements imported into the plane of a sketch but defined in terms of other model elements lying outside that plane, used for constraining sketch elements with respect to external geometry;
- items within the scope of application module Geometric constraints, ISO/TS 10303-1789.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2022-12Stade: Norme internationale publiée [60.60]
Comité technique :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS mises à jour