ISO/TS 10303-1507:2014-02 specifies the application module for Geometrically bounded surface.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1507:2014-02:
- 3D points;
- points defined in the parameter space of curves or surfaces;
- 3D curves;
- curves defined in the parameter space of surfaces;
- the elementary curves line, circle, ellipse, parabola, and hyperbola;
- intersection curves;
- polylines that consist of at least three points;
- the elementary surfaces plane, cylinder, cone, torus, and sphere;
- swept surfaces created by rotation or linear extrusion of a curve;
- sculptured curves and surfaces;
- trimming of curves and surfaces;
- composition of curves and surfaces;
- replication of curves, surfaces, and surface models;
- 3D offsets of curves and surfaces.