ISO 8000-130:2016 is an optional addition to ISO 8000‑120 and specifies requirements for representation and exchange of information about accuracy of master data that consists of characteristic data.
ISO 8000-130:2016 does not specify a complete model for characteristic data, nor does it specify an exchange format for characteristic data with data accuracy information.
The following are within the scope of ISO 8000-130:2016:
· requirements for capture and exchange of data accuracy information in the form of statements and assertions of data accuracy;
· conceptual data model for data accuracy information in the form of statements and assertions of data accuracy.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 8000-130:2016:
· requirements for data accuracy;
· exchange format for data accuracy information;
· scheme for registering and resolving organization identifiers and person identifiers;
· accuracy of data that are not characteristic data represented as property values;
· syntax of identifiers;
· resolution of identifiers.
Some of the requirements in ISO 8000-130:2016 can apply to exchange of data that is not master data which consists of characteristic data represented as property values.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2016-10
Comité technique: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Données industrielles
Acheter cette norme
|std 1 61||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 61||Papier|