ISO/TS 10303-1747:2010-07 specifies the application module for Specification document.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1747:2010-07:
- specification of technology used for parts and part families;
- specification describing an activity to be performed on a Product or Material;
- specification of properties applicable to surface textures or coatings;
- specification of the characteristics and constraints necessary for correct interoperation between specified units;
- specification defining the syntax and semantics of a computer interpretable language;
- specification of properties applicable to raw material, mixtures, or semi-fabricated material;
- specification of information about the physical or functional testing of a Product;
- structured texts that can have relationships to other structured texts for definition of any of these specifications;
- association between a Specification definition and one or more Products;
- items within the scope of application module Characteristic, ISO/TS 10303-1654;
- items within the scope of application module Configuration item, ISO/TS 10303-1056;
- items within the scope of application module Tagged text representation, ISO/TS 10303-1366.