ISO/TS 10303-1306:2010-03 specifies the application module for AP239 task specification resourced.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1306:2010-03:
- the identification of resources required by tasks;
- the identification of products to which tasks are assigned;
- the association of properties with task specifications;
- the association of dates, times, people, approvals and other management data with task specifications;
- the specification of conditions under which a task falls due;
- the association of a justification and a probability with a task assignment to a product, or a resource assignment to a task;
- the association of a location with a task or resource.