ISO 10303-203:2011 specifies the application protocol for Configuration control 3d design ed2.
The following are within the scope of ISO 10303-203:2011:
- products that are mechanical parts and assemblies;
- product definition data and configuration control data pertaining to the design phase of a product's development;
- representation of an instance of a part in an assembly through its usage in a sub-assembly;
- three dimensional shape representations of a part that includes:
- geometrically and topologically bounded wireframe models;
- geometrically bounded surface models;
- topologically bounded solid models with facetted, elementary and advanced faces;
- non surface bounded solid models including constructive solid geometry, curve swept and other swept solids, thickened face solid;
- solids with construction history;
- topologically bounded manifold surface and subsurface and non manifold surface models;
- topologically bounded compound models;
- geometric validation properties to allow the translation of geometric shape representations (advanced boundary representation and faceted boundary representation solids) to be checked for quality;
- geometric and dimensional tolerances applied to geometric shape representations;
- materials and their composition of chemical substance;
- composite material structure and shape;
- catalogue data characterized by property value pairs;
- three dimensional presentation of product data:
- arranging geometric elements in layers and groups and assigning colours;
- presentation styles for points, curves, surfaces and sections, including hatching and tiling;
- saved views of particular camera positions and sections;
- textual annotation and notes applied to geometric elements;
- presentation of geometric and dimensional tolerances;
- technical drawings as two dimensional presentation of product data.
État actuel : AnnuléeDate de publication : 2011-01
Edition : 2
Comité technique:Données industrielles
Vous avez une question?
Consulter notre FAQ
De lundi à vendredi - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Suivez l'actualité de l'ISO
Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter (en anglais) pour suivre nos actualités, points de vue et informations sur nos produits.