ISO/TS 10303-1625:2006 specifies the application module for AP210 packaged part white box model.
ISO/TS 10303-1625:2006 specifies an application module for the representation of discrete parts using a white box model for mechanical analysis purposes. ISO/TS 10303-1625:2006 supports the following information:
- a device model,
- package data,
- functional data,
- environmental constraints,
- performance data,
- simulation models.
Assembly arrangement of devices included in the package to compose the packaged part is expliclty provided.
Mapping of analysis model connection points to package terminals is provided. Formal encapsulation of external data type definitions is made for parametric data and analysis models. Pin mapping is provided to ensure consistency between views.
Shape, material, technology, tolerance on shape and on parameters, and units are included. Shapes included may be categorized according to discipline (e.g. thermal analysis, vibration analysis), and analysis environment (e.g. design, assembly, end-user).
Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing is included.
The functional data includes two distinct data sets:
- a hierarchical functional decomposition into behavioural elements embedded in a network represented at each level by a nodal formulation; and
- a collection of device terminals (e.g. connector terminals, printed circuit board interface areas, jumper ends) that implement the functionality of a network node.
Configuration management information and design change management information is provided.
This data includes at least one geometric representation.
Internal physical wiring information is not provided, precluding using the module for manufacturing purposes.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1625:2006:
- piece part thermal analysis model;
- piece part vibration analysis model;
- piece part functional network analysis model.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2006-12Stade: Clôture de l'examen [90.60]
Comité technique :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS mises à jour