ISO/TS 10303-1297:2004 specifies the application module for AP239 document management.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1297:2004:
- the identification, classification and representation of documents, both digital and non-digital and their versions and definitions;
- the assignment of properties and management information, such as dates, approvals, people and organizations to documents and files;
- the representation of predicted and observed states of documents;
- the representation of messages and envelopes for messages;
- the representation of the rights to access information about part designs, realized parts, documents, and requirements.
État actuel: AnnuléeDate de publication: 2004-12
Comité technique: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Données industrielles