ISO/IEC 9899:2011 specifies the form and establishes the interpretation of programs written in the C programming language.It specifies
- the representation of C programs;
- the syntax and constraints of the C language;
- the semantic rules for interpreting C programs;
- the representation of input data to be processed by C programs;
- the representation of output data produced by C programs;
- the restrictions and limits imposed by a conforming implementation of C.
ISO/IEC 9899:2011 does not specify
- the mechanism by which C programs are transformed for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which C programs are invoked for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which input data are transformed for use by a C program;
- the mechanism by which output data are transformed after being produced by a C program;
- the size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of any specific data-processing system or the capacity of a particular processor;
- all minimal requirements of a data-processing system that is capable of supporting a conforming implementation.
ISO/IEC 9899:2011 is designed to promote the portability of C programs among a variety of data-processing systems. It is intended for use by implementers and programmers.
État actuel: AnnuléeDate de publication: 2011-12
Comité technique: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 Langages de programmation, leur environnement et interfaces des logiciels de systèmes
Cycle de vie
Vous avez une question?
Consulter notre FAQ
De lundi à vendredi - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Suivez l'actualité de l'ISO
Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter (en anglais) pour suivre nos actualités, points de vue et informations sur nos produits.