ISO 22282-3:2012 specifies the requirements for water pressures tests (WPT) carried out in boreholes drilled into rock as part of geotechnical investigation and testing according to EN 1997-1 and EN 1997-2.
The tests are used to investigate the following:
- hydraulic properties of the rock mass, which are mainly governed by discontinuities;
- absorption capacity of the rock mass;
- tightness of the rock mass;
- effectiveness of grouting;
- geomechanical behaviour, e.g. hydrofracturing, hydrojacking.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2012-06Stade: Norme internationale confirmée [90.93]
Edition: 1Nombre de pages: 28
Comité technique :ISO/TC 182ICS :93.020
- RSS mises à jour