Secretariat: DINCommittee Manager:
Chairperson (until end 2026):Mr Raul Dominguez, Jr.
ISO Technical Programme Manager [TPM]:ISO Editorial Manager [EM]:
- Creation date: 1994
Elaboration of standards in the field of meteorological measurements and analyses that are focused on, but not limited to, air quality programs. The meteorological standards may include identifying:
- Definitions of terms that may be specific to meteorological applications;
- Sensor and system performance characteristics, with suitable values established for applications related to air quality programs;
- Test methods acceptable to establish and verify instrument performance;
- Test suitable for the intercomparison of analytical methods, such as atmospheric dispersion models;
- Methods to ensure data consistency and quality, including quality assurance.