ISO 16075-4:2016 provides recommendations regarding:
· monitoring the quality of treated wastewater (TWW) for irrigation;
· monitoring irrigated plants;
· monitoring the soil with regard to salinity;
· monitoring natural water sources in neighbouring environments;
· monitoring the quality of water in storage reservoirs.
It puts emphasis on sampling methods and their frequency. Regarding the methods of analysis, ISO 16075-4:2016 refers to standard methods or, where not available, to other bibliographical references.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2016-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 21
Technical Committee:Treated wastewater reuse for irrigation