ISO/IEC TR 20000-10:2013 provides an overview of the concepts and the terminology of ISO/IEC 20000. It establishes a common framework for helping organizations to understand the purpose of all the parts of ISO/IEC 20000 and the relationships between the parts. ISO/IEC TR 20000-10:2013 is intended to become the authoritative source for definitions used in all the parts of ISO/IEC 20000. Terms defined in ISO/IEC TR 20000-10:2013 will be removed from other published parts of ISO/IEC 20000 as they are updated.
ISO/IEC TR 20000-10:2013 identifies other documents that have relationships with ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and identifies common areas with related International Standards to aid the use and integration of multiple International Standards in organizations.
ISO/IEC TR 20000-10:2013 can be used by any organization or individual involved in the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services using ISO/IEC 20000. More specifically, it:
- defines the terms used in ISO/IEC 20000;
- promotes cohesion between the parts of ISO/IEC 20000 by explaining the concepts and terminology used across all parts;
- contributes to the understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 by clarifying the relationships between all the parts;
- clarifies the possible interfaces and integration between the service provider's SMS and other management systems;
- provides an overview of other International Standards which can be used in combination with ISO/IEC 20000;
- identifies common areas between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and other International Standards.
ISO/IEC TR 20000-10:2013 describes the core concepts of ISO/IEC 20000, identifying how the different parts interact to support ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011. It also describes the relationships between ISO/IEC 20000 and other International Standards and Technical Reports. ISO/IEC TR 20000-10:2013 also explains the terminology used in ISO/IEC 20000, so that organizations and individuals can interpret the concepts correctly.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2013-11
Edition : 1Number of pages : 20
Technical Committee:IT Service Management and IT Governance