ISO 24510:2007 Preview
Activities relating to drinking water and wastewater services -- Guidelines for the assessment and for the improvement of the service to users
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2013. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 24510:2007 specifies the elements of drinking water and wastewater services of relevance and interest to users. It also provides guidance on how to identify users' needs and expectations and how to assess whether they are being met.
The following are within the scope of ISO 24510:2007:
- the definition of a language common to the different stakeholders;
- the definition of key elements and characteristics of the service to users;
- the objectives for the service with respect to users' needs and expectations;
- guidelines for satisfying users' needs and expectations;
- service to users assessment criteria;
- introduction to performance indicators;
- examples of performance indicators.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2007-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 62
Technical Committee:Service activities relating to drinking water supply wastewater and stormwater systems
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review