ISO standards are developed by industry experts based on best practices and are used by thousands of companies around the world to improve business performance. The new portfolio of standards extends our successful collection on information security management (ISO/IEC 27000 series) and provides one-stop access to more than 60 of the most important ISO standards covering:
- Project management
- Service management
- Information security management (ISO/IEC 27000)
- Risk management (ISO 31000)
- Records management
- Systems and software engineering: application management, software life-cycle processes, system life-cycle processes, architecture description
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Energy efficiency
- Quality (ISO 9000)
New standards in the pipeline on relevant topics such as outsourcing, big data and cloud computing will be added in due course.
Successful businesses increasingly depend on information technology and yet the challenges involved in creating and delivering IT services have never been greater. CIOs and IT managers in virtually every business, large and small, will benefit from our new collection.
Benefits of online collections
- The most up-to-date content: when a change is made to a standard in the collection, your online library is updated immediately
- Easy navigation: moving between standards has never been easier with embedded links that let you “jump” from one standard to another
- Universal access: you can access your library from any computer or tablet as long as you have an Internet connection
- Affordable for smaller businesses with monthly or annual subscription, and multi-user licence options for a small additional fee
This online collection is available from ISO members with an ISOlutions webstore.
Please contact the ISO member in your country to see if they offer this, or a similar, product.