ISO 9000:2015 Preview
Quality management systems -- Fundamentals and vocabulary
ISO 9000:2015 describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
· organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
· customers seeking confidence in an organization's ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
· organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that their product and service requirements will be met;
· organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
· organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
· providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
· developers of related standards.
ISO 9000:2015 specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.
Current status : PublishedPublication date : 2015-09
Edition : 4Number of pages : 51
Technical Committee:Concepts and terminology
- ICS :
Quality management and quality assurance
Services. Company organization, management and quality. Administration. Transport. Sociology. (Vocabularies)
Buy this standard
|PDF + ePub|
|PDF + ePub + Redline|
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Opening hours: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)