ISO/TS 10303-1795:2018 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1795: Application module: Assembly feature relationship
ISO/TS 10303-1795:2018-11 specifies the application module for Assembly feature relationship.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1795:2018-11:
- the association of shape aspect relationship with its representation relationship;
- the association of instanced assembly feature relationship with its representation relationship;
- positioned assembly_feature_relationshipes, defined in three-dimensional model space;
- the representation of the fixed constituent which plays the anchor role in the assembly model;
- items within the scope of application module Contextual shape positioning, ISO/TS 10303-1027;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Shape property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1032.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda