ISO/TS 10303-1795:2018-11 specifies the application module for Assembly feature relationship.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1795:2018-11:
- the association of shape aspect relationship with its representation relationship;
- the association of instanced assembly feature relationship with its representation relationship;
- positioned assembly_feature_relationshipes, defined in three-dimensional model space;
- the representation of the fixed constituent which plays the anchor role in the assembly model;
- items within the scope of application module Contextual shape positioning, ISO/TS 10303-1027;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Shape property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1032.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2018-11
Версия : 2Число страниц : 11
Технический комитет:Industrial data
Приобрести данный стандарт
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …