ISO/TS 10303-1795:2014-02 specifies the application module for Assembly feature relationship.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1795:2014-02:
- the association of shape aspect relationship with its representation relationship;
- the association of instanced assembly feature relationship with its representation relationship;
- positioned assembly_feature_relationshipes, defined in three-dimensional model space;
- the representation of the fixed constituent which plays the anchor role in the assembly model;
- items within the scope of application module Contextual shape positioning, ISO/TS 10303-1027;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Shape property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1032.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2014-06
Edition : 1
Technical Committee:Industrial data