ISO 11296-2:2018 Preview
Plastics piping systems for renovation of underground non-pressure drainage and sewerage networks -- Part 2: Lining with continuous pipes
ISO 11296-2:2018, in conjunction with ISO 11296-1, specifies requirements and test methods for pipes and fittings which are part of plastics piping systems installed as continuous pipes in the renovation of underground non-pressure drainage and sewerage networks. It is applicable to polyethylene (PE) pipes of three different types:
- PE solid wall single layered pipes (nominal outside diameter, dn), including any identification stripes;
- PE pipes with co-extruded layers on either or both the outside and inside of the pipe (total outside diameter, dn), as specified in Annex A, where all layers have the same MRS rating;
- PE coated pipes (outside diameter, dn) having a peelable, contiguous, thermoplastics additional layer on the outside of the pipe ("coated pipe"), see Annex A.
In addition, ISO 11296-2:2018 covers:
- jointing of pipe lengths by means of butt fusion;
- fabricated and injection-moulded fittings made of PE.
Buy this standard
|PDF + ePub|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda