ISO/IEC 30107-3:2017 Preview
Information technology -- Biometric presentation attack detection -- Part 3: Testing and reporting
ISO/IEC 30107-3:2017 establishes:
- principles and methods for performance assessment of presentation attack detection mechanisms;
- reporting of testing results from evaluations of presentation attack detection mechanisms;
- a classification of known attack types (in an informative annex).
Outside the scope are:
- standardization of specific PAD mechanisms;
- detailed information about countermeasures (i.e. anti-spoofing techniques), algorithms, or sensors;
- overall system-level security or vulnerability assessment.
The attacks considered in this document take place at the sensor during presentation. Any other attacks are considered outside the scope of this document.
Buy this standard
|PDF + ePub|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda