ISO 22669:2013 (CCSDS 911.1-B-3) Preview
Space data and information transfer systems -- Space link extension (SLE) -- Return-all-frames service
ISO 22669:2013 defines the space link extension (SLE) return-all-frames (RAF) service in conformance with the SLE reference model (ISO 15396:2007). The RAF service is an SLE transfer service that delivers to a mission user all telemetry frames from one space link physical channel.
ISO 22669:2013 defines the RAF service in terms of
- the operations necessary to provide the service,
- the parameter data associated with each operation,
- the behaviors that result from the invocation of each operation, and
- the relationship between, and the valid sequence of, the operations and resulting behaviors.
It does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the implementation of entities or interfaces within real systems,
- the methods or technologies required to acquire telemetry frames from signals received from a spacecraft,
- the methods or technologies required to provide a suitable environment for communications, or
- the management activities required to schedule, configure, and control the RAF service.
Buy this standard