This document defines, in an abstract manner, the RAF service in terms of:
- the operations necessary to provide the service;
- the parameter data associated with each operation;
- the behaviors that result from the invocation of each operation; and
- the relationship between, and the valid sequence of, the operations and resulting behaviors.
It does not specify:
- individual implementations or products;
- the implementation of entities or interfaces within real systems;
- the methods or technologies required to acquire telemetry frames from signals received from a spacecraft;
- the methods or technologies required to provide a suitable environment for communications; or
- the management activities required to schedule, configure, and control the RAF service.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2021-06
Edition : 4Number of pages : 136
Technical Committee:Space data and information transfer systems
Buy this standard