This document specifies the use of the integrated resources necessary for the scope and information requirements for the Core model.
The following Core technical capabilities [CTCs] are within the scope of this document:
- Common resources;
- Document management;
- Individual part;
- Management resources;
- Product data management;
- Product specification and configuration;
- Representation and external element reference, including:
o Definition and external element reference of geometric models;
o Definition and external element reference of the topological aspects of geometric models.
- Requirement management;
- Task description;
- Work management.
The following are outside the scope of this document:
- Composite structural shape and structure;
- Delta change;
- Electrical harness;
- Engineering analysis processes;
- Planned and evaluated characteristics;
- Planning and scheduling;
- Process plan;
- Representation of geometry and topology;
- Shape association and structure;
- Additional core technical capabilities that could be defined in relation with future Application Protocol development projects.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2023-11Stage: International Standard published [60.60]
Edition: 2Number of pages: 33
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates