ISO/TS 10303-1789:2018 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1789: Application module: Geometric constraints
ISO/TS 10303-1789:2018-11 specifies the application module for Geometric constraints.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1789:2018-11:
- explicit geometric constraints as descriptive relationships between points, curves and surfaces in a product shape model, both in two and in three dimensions;
- defined constraints, for the representation of geometric relationships defined descriptively, with implied mathematical semantics;
- geometric constraints with associated linear or angular dimensions;
- items within the scope of application module Explicit constraints, ISO/TS 10303-1788;
- items within the scope of application module Primitive solids, ISO/TS 10303-1791;
- items within the scope of application module Swept solid, ISO/TS 10303-1321.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda