ISO/TS 10303-1789:2018-11 specifies the application module for Geometric constraints.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1789:2018-11:
- explicit geometric constraints as descriptive relationships between points, curves and surfaces in a product shape model, both in two and in three dimensions;
- defined constraints, for the representation of geometric relationships defined descriptively, with implied mathematical semantics;
- geometric constraints with associated linear or angular dimensions;
- items within the scope of application module Explicit constraints, ISO/TS 10303-1788;
- items within the scope of application module Primitive solids, ISO/TS 10303-1791;
- items within the scope of application module Swept solid, ISO/TS 10303-1321.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2018-11
Edition : 2Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …