ISO/TS 10303-1789:2014-02 specifies the application module for Geometric constraints.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1789:2014-02:
- explicit geometric constraints as descriptive relationships between points, curves and surfaces in a product shape model, both in two and in three dimensions;
- defined constraints, for the representation of geometric relationships defined descriptively, with implied mathematical semantics;
- geometric constraints with associated linear or angular dimensions;
- items within the scope of application module Explicit constraints, ISO/TS 10303-1788;
- items within the scope of application module Primitive solids, ISO/TS 10303-1791;
- items within the scope of application module Swept solid, ISO/TS 10303-1321.