ISO/IEC 23002-5:2017 Preview
Information technology -- MPEG video technologies -- Part 5: Reconfigurable media coding conformance and reference software
ISO/IEC 23002-5:2017 describes:
- what is meant by conformance of what is specified in ISO/IEC 23002‑4,
- the structure of the reference software related to what is specified in ISO/IEC 23002‑4.
Currently the following profiles are included in ISO/IEC 23002‑4 and in this document as reference software:
- ISO/IEC 14496‑2 Simple Profile,
- ISO/IEC 14496‑10 Constrained Baseline Profile,
- ISO/IEC 14496‑10 Progressive High Profile,
- ISO/IEC 14496‑16 SC3DMC, and
- ISO/IEC 23008‑2 Main Profile.
NOTE The reference software supports the decoding of bitstreams that conform to the Main Profile of ISO/IEC 23008‑2, but does not support display-related features indicated in supplemental enhancement information (the support for which is a display capability that is outside the scope of ISO/IEC 23008‑2).
Buy this standard
|PDF + ePub|