The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site.
ISO/IEC 29341-26-3:2017 defines a device type named TelephonyServer that complies with .
The TelephonyServer device is a UPnP device that allows control points to exploit a set of telephony features such as managing telephony calls, messaging, presence etc via UPnP though other UPnP enabled home network devices. This device provides control points with the following functionality:
- Managing telephony calls including initiation of a call, rejection of a call, acceptance and mofications of a call.
- Messaging features including sending and retrieving messages and notifications of incoming messages.
- Enabling user friendly input capability.
- Configuring of the Telephony Server via phone data model.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1 Information technology
- ICS :
- 35.200 Interface and interconnection equipment
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 61|
|std 2 61||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.