ISO/IEC 23009-5:2017 defines the following:
- the functional SAND architecture which identifies the SAND network elements and the nature of SAND messages exchanged among them;
- the semantics of SAND messages exchanged between the network elements present in the SAND architecture;
- an encoding scheme for the SAND messages;
- the SAND message delivery protocol.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-02
Edition: 1Number of pages: 47
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29 Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information
- ICS :
- 35.040.40 Coding of audio, video, multimedia and hypermedia information
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 166||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 166||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Corrigenda / AmendmentsPublished
ISO/IEC 23009-5:2017/Amd 1:2020
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.