ISO 13400-3:2016 specifies the vehicle communication interface and test equipment requirements for a physical and data link layer based on IEEE 802.3 100BASE-TX.
This interface serves as the physical basis for IP-based communication between the vehicle and test equipment. This document specifies the following aspects:
- requirements for signal and wiring schematics in order to ensure physical layer compatibility of the vehicle interface and Ethernet networks and test equipment communication interfaces;
- discovery/identification of the in-vehicle diagnostic Ethernet interface;
- activation and deactivation of the in-vehicle diagnostic Ethernet interface;
- mechanical and electrical diagnostic connector requirements;
- this edition has been modified to include the identification of two Ethernet pin assignments.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-11
Edition: 2Number of pages: 14
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 22/SC 31 Data communication
Buy this standard
|std 1 88||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 88||Paper|