This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1453:2014-02 specifies the application module for Function based behaviour.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1453:2014-02:
- identification of a behaviour;
- hierarchy of behaviours;
- function based representation of behaviour;
- hierarchy of functions within a function based behaviour representation;
- means of representing the inputs and outputs of a function, including triggering mechanisms where appropriate;
- ordering of functions, and identifying decision points;
- identification of shared resources used by function;
- shared resource properties;
- underlying model for the representations: Function Flow Block Diagram (FFBD), Data Flow Diagram (DFD), N2 (N-Squared) Chart, IDEF0 Diagram, Use Case, Sequence Diagram, Enhanced Function Flow Block Diagram, and Behaviour Diagram (BD).
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2014-06
Edition : 3Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...