ISO/TS 10303-1453:2011-10 specifies the application module for Function based behaviour.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1453:2011-10:
- identification of a behaviour;
- hierarchy of behaviours;
- function based representation of behaviour;
- hierarchy of functions within a function based behaviour representation;
- means of representing the inputs and outputs of a function, including triggering mechanisms where appropriate;
- ordering of functions, and identifying decision points;
- identification of shared resources used by function;
- shared resource properties;
- underlying model for the representations: Function Flow Block Diagram (FFBD), Data Flow Diagram (DFD), N2 (N-Squared) Chart, IDEF0 Diagram, Use Case, Sequence Diagram, Enhanced Function Flow Block Diagram, and Behaviour Diagram (BD).
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2011-10
Edition : 2Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data