ISO/IEC TR 19446:2015 is applicable to driving licences which include a microchip and claim compliance to the EU Regulation on driving licences.
ISO/IEC TR 19446:2015 proposes:
- details that are missing for the implementation of Commission Regulation (EU) No 383/2012 Annex II item 1 ? 10;
- the subset of the ISO/IEC 18013‑4:2011 test methods that are applicable to Commission Regulation (EU) No 383/2012 Annex II item 12;
- further test methods that are applicable to Commission Regulation (EU) No 383/2012 Annex II item 12; these test methods are due to EU driving licence requirements that are incompatible with ISO/IEC 18013‑2:2008.
The following Commission Regulation (EU) No 383/2012 Annex II requirements are out of the scope of this Technical Report:
- item 11 extended access restriction ? EAC;
- item 13: requirements on the security certificate;
- item 14 functional certificate - smart card testing according to the ISO/IEC 10373‑ series.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2015-08
Edition : 1Number of pages : 25
Technical Committee:Cards and security devices for personal identification
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
ISO/IEC TR 19446:2015