ISO/IEC TR 29181-4:2013 describes the problem statements of current network and the requirements for Future Network in the mobility perspective. It mainly specifies
- problems of the current network in mobile environment, and
- requirements for mobility support in Future Network.
In addition, ISO/IEC TR 29181-4:2013 gives information on
- existing mobility control schemes in the current network,
- examples of high-level mobility control architecture for Future Network,
- distributed mobility control in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 networks, and
- additional considerations for Future Network mobility.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2013-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 21
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6 Telecommunications and information exchange between systems
- ICS :
- 35.100.30 Network layer
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 124|
|std 2 124||Paper|
ISO/IEC TR 29181-4:2013Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.