ISO/TS 10303-1754:2010 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1754: Application module: Via component
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1754:2010-03 specifies the application module for Via component.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1754:2010-03:
- blind vias, connections between multiple layers of the printed circuit assembly where only one end is exposed;
- cylinder vias, where the cross-section shape is constant;
- tapered vias, where the cross-section shape may vary as the vertical distance changes;
- stacked vias, where multiple bind and buried vias share the same x y position;
- filled vias, where material may be inserted into the via during realization processes, which are within the scope of application module Layered interconnect module design, ISO/TS 10303-1698;
- buried vias, connections between multiple layers of the printed circuit assembly where neither end is exposed;
- interfacial connections, also known as through hole vias, which have both ends exposed;
- items within the scope of application module Interconnect module connection routing, ISO/TS 10303-1684;
- items within the scope of application module Layered interconnect module design, ISO/TS 10303-1698.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda