ISO 21101:2014 Preview
Adventure tourism -- Safety management systems -- Requirements
ISO 21101:2014 outlines the requirements of a safety management system for adventure tourism activity providers.
A provider can use ISO 21101:2014 for the following:
- to enhance safety performance;
- to meet expectations for participant and staff safety;
- to demonstrate safe practice;
- to support compliance with applicable legal requirements.
ISO 21101:2014 can be used by all types and sizes of providers, operating in different geographic, cultural and social environments.
Buy this standard
|PDF + Color PDF + ePub|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review
You may be interested in:
- This handbook will help small and medium-sized adventure tourism operators develop and implement a safety management system.