ISO/IEC 29109-7:2011 Preview
Information technology -- Conformance testing methodology for biometric data interchange formats defined in ISO/IEC 19794 -- Part 7: Signature/sign time series data
ISO/IEC 29109-7:2011 specifies elements of conformance testing methodology, test assertions, and test procedures as applicable to ISO/IEC 19794-7. ISO/IEC 19794-7 defines two data interchange formats for signature/sign time series data, one for general use and one compact format for use with smart cards and other tokens.
ISO/IEC 29109-7:2011 establishes
- test assertions of the structure of both signature/sign time series data formats as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-7 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1),
- test assertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1), and
- test assertions on the contents of data records in the signature/sign time series data formats as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-7 (Type A Level 3 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1).
ISO/IEC 29109-7:2011 does not establish
- tests of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security), and
- tests of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-7 records.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review