ISO/IEC 19500-3:2012 Preview
Information technology -- Object Management Group -- Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) -- Part 3: Components
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 19500-3:2012 defines
- the syntax and semantics of a component model, based on CORBA IDL, and a corresponding meta-model,
- a language to describe the structure and state of component implementations, and a corresponding meta-model,
- a programming model for constructing component implementations,
- a runtime environment for component implementations,
- interaction between components and Enterprise Java Beans,
- meta-data for describing component-based applications, and interfaces for their deployment, and
- a lightweight subset of the component model, programming model and runtime environment.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda