ISO/TS 10303-1262:2010-03 specifies the application module for Task specification.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1262:2010-03:
- the specification of a task method as a sequence of instructions encoded as text;
- the specification of a task method as a structured set of instructions;
- the association of pre-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the association of post-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the assignment of a task method.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2010-03Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)