ISO/TS 10303-1262:2004 specifies the application module for Task specification.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1262:2004:
- the specification of a task method as a sequence of instructions encoded as text;
- the specification of a task method as a structured set of instructions;
- the association of pre-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the association of post-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the assignment of a task method.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2004-12
Edition : 1
Technical Committee:Industrial data