Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1262: Application module: Task specification
This standard has been revised by ISO/TS 10303-1262:2010
ISO/TS 10303-1262:2004 specifies the application module for Task specification.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1262:2004:
- the specification of a task method as a sequence of instructions encoded as text;
- the specification of a task method as a structured set of instructions;
- the association of pre-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the association of post-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the assignment of a task method.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda