ISO/IEC 19795-6:2012 Preview
Information technology -- Biometric performance testing and reporting -- Part 6: Testing methodologies for operational evaluation
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
- provides guidance on the operational testing of biometric systems;
- specifies performance metrics for operational systems;
- details data that may be retained by operational systems to enable performance monitoring; and
- specifies requirements on test methods, recording of data, and reporting of results of operational evaluations.
ISO/IEC 19795-6:2012 does not:
- cover testing of operational systems in the laboratory or
- address vulnerability testing.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda