ISO/IEC 19794-5:2011 Preview
Information technology -- Biometric data interchange formats -- Part 5: Face image data
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
- specifies a record format for storing, recording, and transmitting information from one or more facial images or a short video stream of facial images,
- specifies scene constraints of the facial images,
- specifies photographic properties of the facial images,
- specifies digital image attributes of the facial images, and
- provides best practices for the photography of faces.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years