This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
The previous edition of the standard exceptionally remains valid until 2033
- specifies a record format for storing, recording, and transmitting information from one or more facial images or a short video stream of facial images,
- specifies scene constraints of the facial images,
- specifies photographic properties of the facial images,
- specifies digital image attributes of the facial images, and
- provides best practices for the photography of faces.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-11
Edition : 2Number of pages : 111
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)