Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1052: Application module: Default tolerance
This standard has been revised by ISO/TS 10303-1052:2014
ISO/TS 10303-1052:2007 specifies the application module for Default tolerance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1052:2007:
- assignment of default tolerances for the geometric dimensions of shape elements;
- assignment of default tolerances based on value ranges;
- assignment of default tolerances based on significant digits;
- the association of default tolerances with a product shape;
- default tolerances which are bilateral tolerances;
- default tolerances which are plus or minus tolerances;
- tables of default tolerances;
- default tolerance classes.