ISO/TS 10303-1052:2005 specifies the application module for Default tolerance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1052:2005:
- assignment of default tolerances for the geomentric dimensions of shape elements;
- assignment of default tolerances based on value ranges;
- assignment of default tolerances based on significant digits;
- the association of default tolerances with a product shape;
- default tolerances which are bilateral tolerances;
- default tolerances which are plus or minus tolerances;
- tables of default tolerances;
- default tolerance classes.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2005-12
Edition : 1
Technical Committee:Industrial data