ISO 9453:2006 specifies the requirements for chemical composition for the following families of soft solder alloys:
- tin-lead, with and without antimony, bismuth, cadmium, copper, and silver;
- tin-copper, with and without silver;
- tin-indium, with and without silver and bismuth;
- tin-silver, with and without copper and bismuth;
- tin-zinc, with and without bismuth.
ISO 9453:2006 also includes an indication of the forms generally available.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-10
Edition: 2Number of pages: 10
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 44/SC 12 Soldering materials