ISO 13726:2008 Preview
Hydraulic fluid power -- Single rod cylinders, 16 MPa (160 bar) compact series with bores from 250 mm to 500 mm -- Accessory mounting dimensions
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 13726:2008 specifies the mounting dimensions required for interchangeability of accessories for 16 MPa (160 bar) compact cylinders conforming to ISO 6020-3. The accessories have been designed specifically for use with cylinders manufactured in accordance with ISO 6020-3, but this does not limit their application.
ISO 13726:2008 covers the following accessories:
- AP2 – rod clevis, female thread (see Figure 1 and Table 1);
- AP4 – rod eye, plain, female thread (see Figure 2 and Table 2);
- AA4 – L – pivot pin (locking plate) (see Figure 3 and Table 3);
- AL6 – locking plate for pivot pin (see Figure 4 and Table 4);
- AA4 – S – plain pivot pin (see Figure 5 and Table 5).
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda